Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Info Post
Ciao,
As you know, last week I started my blog. I am having a great time researching events and passing them along. Last night I went on the AIS Napoli web site. That is the official web site for sommeliers in Naples which has articles of upcoming events, etc. I started reading an article about Ciao Vino, the enoteca around the corner. Fabrizio has another event planned, hmmmm.....oh wait I see my name!!!! There was an article about the event scheduled for Friday. In it, the writer discussed the importance of practicing English for business, tourism, etc. My name (though spelled incorrectly) was right between the names of two other 'wine professionals'. I was very excited. I just wanted to share that with you. You can take a look at the web site, its www.aisnapoli.it. The article is 'Da Ciao Vino, 5 Vini, 2 lingue.'

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment