Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 27, 2010

Info Post
Chef Vito Bardaro

Not too early to start thinking about a New Year’s Eve dinner menu. This time I asked Chef Vito Bardaro of Mise En Place for suggestions…


He suggested that as an apperitivo I start off with a raw seafood salad with shrimp and prawns, zeppoline, and salmon tartine. Then I should move on to lobster in a sweet and sour sauce as an appetizer.


seafood salad


First course? Spaghetti with clams and piennolo tomatoes of course…The holiday season would be empty without them.
spaghetti with clams and fresh tomatoes

For my second course, I could have baked sea bass, eel and fried cod. I should side it with insalata di rinforzo and broccoli.


fried eel



Time for dessert. Stick with tradition…struffoli, rococo, and panettone!


panettone



Happy New Year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment